missing persons

30,000 people go missing every year in Australia, 99.5% are located. But that still leaves .5%!!!!! We live a never-ending nightmare with days, weeks, months, and years of unresolved grieving. There are so many parents, sisters, brothers, husbands, wives, children, friends and more who suffer a terrible loss of not knowing. My nightmare started Fathers Day 1998.... the last time I saw my brother.

Monday, February 06, 2006

People Do Not Just Fall Off This World


On Fathers Day 1998, my brother Nino went missing. What happened? where did he go? the questions are endless and unanswered.

What I do know is he got mixed up with the wrong crowd, I believe foul play was a part of his dissapearance...... to this day no bank accounts, medicare and no sightings.

Nino had left our family home, and was walking to the beach. He was last sighted on Fathers Day walking on Scenic Drive, Budgewoi towards the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home